cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

XI Help!!!

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear SAP Gurus,

I have installed XI3.0 with abap+java addin successfully. Now, as per the post installation steps we need to create user xisuper with access to roles SAP_XI*. and i have created that also but now my next step is to import exchange profile with URL (http:// <J2EE_host>:<J2EE_Port>/exchangeProfile) where we need to login with

User Name: XISUPER

Password: <xisuper_password>

But system does not accept the password. Becuase of which i am not able to proceed further even i have tried to change the password and restarted the jave engine but no success.

If anybody have idea then please let me know.

Thanks!

Dheeraj Thareja

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

First create your XISUPER in the client of XI(ABAP GUI) and log into Web in J2EE_ADMIN and check setting if the client is same with the client that you create XISUPER. ( Your question is here.for example the client is 001 for your J2EE_ADmin but your XISUPER in another client.)

Next question is your will not get exchange.xml.

Former Member
0 Kudos

I am having the same problem..any solution...nobody seem to have the answer to this??.

Former Member
0 Kudos

You can do this using J2EE_ADMIN user

or

Login to http://host:<j2ee_port>/useradmin with J2EE_ADMIN user and assign the Administrator role to XISUPER.

Then you should be able to login to exchangeProfile.

Regards

Shravan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

yes i am able to login in Abap stack with xisuper.

But if i try link <http://host:<j2ee_port>/useradmin>

it does not show anything or does not popoup anythign to chagne login with J2EE_ADMIN user and assign the Administrator role.

Please help!

Dheeeraj Thareja

Former Member
0 Kudos

If you are logged in as J2EE_ADMIN you should be able to open the Administrator role and there will be a + sign button to add the users.

When you click on the roles what do you see ?

Regards

Shravan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Shravan,

Yes, i have logged in as J2EE_ADMIN but if i try to find user xisuper to assign administrator role i cannot find user itself.

Please let me know how can i resolve this issue.

Thanks and Regards

Dheeraj Thareja!

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Dheeraj,

R u able to login to the ABAP stack of Web AS on which XI 3.0 is installed with xisuper user id???

Cheers

JK

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi jayakrishanan,

Yes, i am able to login to the ABAP stack of WEB AS. But after creating user xisuper and assigned generated role to this user, system is not able to reflect this user on J2EE engine because of that i am not able to import exchange profile.

Please can you help me.

Thanks

Dheearj Thareja

moorthy
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Dheeraj,

Did u check with visual admin ? checked the profile etc ?

If not pls check it there.

Regards,

Moorthy

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Moorthy,

Since if i go into Visual admin>server>services-->SLD data supplier

Now in right tab if i look at then i can see information of user xisuper.

Dont know why it is not accepting this user while importing the exchange profile.

Please help me

Regds

Dheeraj Thareja

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

did you check in su01 if there are entries in tab 'Profiles' for XISUPER ?

Maybe the roles are not generated correctly.

In this case follow installation guide - post installation steps - Generating roles ...

Also check if your connection settings for the UME Engine are correct.

Is it connected to the correct ABAP client where user XISUPER is created ?

Cheers,

Juergen