cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

hi how to debug the stand form and standard program of credit demo......

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi , i could find find the credit memo in FI standard form and standard program at the given path

SPRO->IMG->Financial Accounting->Accounts Receivable & Accounts Payable->Customer Accounts->Line Items->Correspondence->Carry out and check settings for correspondence->define Form Names for corresponding print> here u can c ur program along with the Form assigned to it...

I copied the standard form to z form and assigned to standard program, now to know the elements in a write form which are triggered , i need to apply breakpoint in standard program and run the application to view the elements.. But , to apply breakpoints in the standard program, no form routine is given...Then how to identify where to apply breakpoints to identify the elements....

i will be very thankfull for the reply..

thanks..

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Alternatively you can put the debugger on for the form via SE71->form name->activate debugger & see which elements are being written by the program.

Regards

Raju Chitale

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member585060
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Activate debugger as above for FORM, or copy the Standard print program name and open it in SE38 in display mode, Look for OPEN_FORM or WRITE_FORM fm in the Main print program and put break point. when you run the application it will stop at the break point.

Regards

Bala Krishna