cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Create a contract (CQ) w.r.t. to a contract (CQ)

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

i want to create a contract (CQ) w.r.t. a contract (CQ). but i am getting a problem. if i want to create a contract which is completely referenced by the sales order then it cant be referenced. what settings in copy control shud i do in order to create a cq contract w.r.t. to a cq contract which is completely copied or is expired as well. thanks

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member204513
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Maxim,

As per the standard process with reference to the contract you can create sales order.

Contract------>Sales Order.

I don't know why you want to cretae contract with reference to the contract.

If still you want you can do that through copy control settings in VTAA transaction.

You can copy the standard settings between CQ and OR then you can maintain your document types,itemcategories and scheduleline categories.

I hope this will help you,

Regards,

Murali.

Former Member
0 Kudos

the reason user wants to create a contract w.r.t. a contract is that after expiring of a contract, the user wants to create a quantity contract and copy all the elements of a contract to the new contract. so that when user wants to renew the contract instead of entering all the elements, every thing like customer and material shd be copied to the new contract.

Problem: now i can create the contract w.r.t a contract which is not expired or completely referenced. i want to create a contract w.r.t. to an expired/completely referenced contract so that user dont have to enter all the value again.

Former Member
0 Kudos

no help!!!