cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Payment Secenario

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear All.

My client requiremet is they want to book the contract of 50,000.now after booking the contract their customer pay the down payment of 30,000,

Now my client wants to allow to create sales order of amonut maxi upto 30,000 which he already paid,i want to trate this amount as a DOWN PAYMENT,

So pls any one help me out on this,

Regards

Pranav

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member217082
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi pranav

Your requirement can be configured as follows -

Now in your case enter Rs30000/- in the downpayment in the initial date and keep the balance Rs.20000/- in the remaining dates in the billing plan and make the value contract .

Make the following configurations for down payment :

item category group - 0005

item category - TAO

for this TAO item category a billing plan 01 (milestone billing plan -01) will be assigned and its billing relevance should be I which is order related billing .

billing doc type - FAZ

cancellation billing doc type - FAS

maintain a condition type AZWR which is down payment settlement , it has requirement as 2 and calc type as 48 acct key as ERL

Now when you enter a material in line item 10 and go to item data , you can see the billing plan tab.

now go to billing plan tab and enter the start date and enter the dates on which billing has to be done and then in billing request enter 0009 which is for down payment.once u press enter automatically it all the dates get blocked and billing request by default you get as 1 , that you change it to 4 or 5 . 4 is for down payment at value basis and 5 is for down payment at percentage basis. and beside that there will be a billing type .assign billing doc type as FAZ. to all dates

check the copying requirements are there at VTFA as 20 and for item category TAO copying requirements 23 is maintained or not

now do the cycle OR - LF - FAZ (billing doc type)

now do the cycle OR - LF - F1 (billing doc type)

Regards

Srinath

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

thanks

former_member653171
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Pranav

As per my knowledge we can not take any down payment against sales order