cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Mega Returns??

Former Member
0 Kudos

Can any one please help me, How Mega return: One big return linked to multiple Sales Orders be configured?

In this Mega Return Scenario, following are the situations that one can come across;

For Suppose, consider two sales orders which are properly delivered and billed have to be returned.

Sce 1: Same Customer in both the sales orders; ordered for same materials.

Sce 2: Same Customer in both the sales orders; materials ordered in each sales order is different.

***Sce 3: Different Cutomers in both Sales orders; ordered for same/different materials..

I am very much eager about the sce marked with 'stars'

Regards,

BadariNath.G

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Well.........i dont think we can combine 2 sold-to's in one document

former_member550050
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

Normally return orders are created with ref to billing docs

For creating mega return

In VA01 when you input the return order type you have to naturally refer the billing documents

Suppose there are multiple billing doc and you want all of them to be clubbed in 1 return order

After inputting the first billing doc as referance then you will enter the main screen of the return order

From the top menu bar click on sales doc withe reference and again choose the billing doc no and give that as a subsequent billing doc references and save all the details in 1 order

Thus for multiple billing docs you can create a single returen order

This will work out for your scenario 1 and 2 only

Coming to scenario 3 how can you create a single return order for the supplies of multiple SP's?

Ask this qn to you?

Logically it is not possible

How it is possible to create a reurn order in the name of Y for the qty returned by X and Y eventhough the payer remains the same?

Logically not possible to combine if it is of different customers

So it cannot be of one mega return and it will be different return orders per each customer in case3

Pls try out and if you get a different result post the same

Regards

Raja