cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Regarding about SLD_NO_OWN_BS error

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I am working on Server proxies. At the time of testing getting the error SLD_NO_OWN_BS in the SXMB_MONI. Can any one help me on this?

Thanks

Govinda M

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (5)

Answers (5)

dharamveer_gaur2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

Check in the tcode SLDAPICUST and see whether it is pointing to the correct SLD server or not.

Check user is locked in SLDAPICUST of R/3.

This error while reading ID of own business system from the SLD is shown when the connection between the system and SLD is broken. Also do the cache refreshement in the ID before testing the scenario

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

Thanks for your replies, I am trying to communicate with CRM system(server proxy). I have checked with tcode SLDAPICUST(Maintain SLD access data), but there is no entry in the that. Can any plz tell me how can i do that and explain what is the use of that. I am getting the error like below

<SAP:Category>XIServer</SAP:Category>

<SAP:Code area="INTERNAL">SLD_NO_OWN_BS</SAP:Code>

<SAP:P1>FC1</SAP:P1>

<SAP:P2>222</SAP:P2>

<SAP:P3 />

<SAP:P4 />

<SAP:AdditionalText />

<SAP:ApplicationFaultMessage namespace="" />

<SAP:Stack>Error while reading ID of own business system from the SLD for system FC1 and client 222</SAP:Stack>

<SAP:Retry>M</SAP:Retry>

Thanks

Govinda.

Edited by: Govinda M on Dec 26, 2008 6:41 AM

SudhirT
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Govinda,

You need to mention the host name and port entry in SLDAPICUST and also the user through which you connect to SLD to fetch the data. You can check this user in Visual Admin->cluster>services--->SLD DATA SUPPLIER.

Ask your basis guy to maintain this entry. You can check this sap help for more detail

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_nw04s/helpdata/en/44/bbb4aaf6cd673be10000000a1553f6/frameset.htm

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_nw04/helpdata/en/78/20244134a56532e10000000a1550b0/frameset.htm

Thanks!

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Run SLDCHECK and see if the business systems are getting retrived under LCR_GET_OWN_BUSINESS_SYS and LCR_LIST_Business_SYS in the report displayed.

If this is not getting displayed properly, it means your R/3 is not able to read business systems, check for the SP at R/3. If it is less than 14 than you might need to apply some note due to host name resolution problem.

Hope this helps.

Regards,

Siddhesh S.Tawate

shivhare
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi ,

see following thread

Regards,

Amit

SudhirT
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Check the tcode SLDCHECK, if you are able to launch SLD through this tcode.

Thanks!

Shabarish_Nair
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

1. Run code SLDAPICUST and see if the correct servers is being pointed

2. Run SLDCHECK for any error listing