cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

quality stock when the time of goodsissue to production

Former Member
0 Kudos

hello,

any body pls help me. i have getting a problem when the time of goods issue to production.

actully my client requirement is if the material is issued to production if the stock should be quality stock. if it was approved then only it should be used for production.

for this i have taken inspection type 02

but when i have made the issue its creating inspection lot. but stock is diectly posting to production. may i know what is the config to put the stock into quality stock.

other wise is ther any possibility to make the config like if the system should not allow production order confirmation of operetion till the inspection lot should be approved.

thanks & regards

bhakta

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Alternatively you can do config for Order Type confirmation parameters ( Unless QM operation is confirm / result recording is not done, PP Confirmation NOT possible)

Trust this will help w/o using any user exit

Regards

GIRISH

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

former_member186399
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello,

Inspection type 02 is not stock specific. so it will not hold material in quality. Lot will be created but stock posting will not be available.

To hold the confirmation for UD of the 02 inspection lot you may have to go for a development.

Use this USer exit CONFPP05. Pass the order number in QALS table you will get the Inspection lot number. pass the inspection lot number to QAVE to check whether UD code is given. IF UD is not given give error in operation confirmation

Hope this helps

Regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi bhakta,

you are looking for scenario QM in Production,

Here after confirmation of production order inspection lot will be created and goods are posted to quality stock, Then you have to process inspection lot, give usage decesion and based on usage decesion you can post the stock in unrestricted use.

This is better explained in following document

help.sap.com/printdocu/core/Print46c/en/data/pdf/QMPROD/QMPROD.pdf

study this and revert back in case of difficulty

Suhas

Former Member
0 Kudos

hello Mr Joshi,

thanks for ur reply. actually my requirement is before order conformation and goods issue to production with MVT 261.

thanks & regards

bhakta