cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Dump when I try to Set Item binding

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Experts,

In my Adobe livecycle desginer, at the time of creating a binding to the Items, i am getting a Adobe Livecycle designer Termination.

The error is like this " Adobe Livecycle Designer has encountered a problem and needs to close. "

Please tell me what is the problem with this.

I am using Adobe Livecycle Designer of 8 version on my machine

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

chintan_virani
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Shashikanth,

If you are working on less than SP14 then its advisable to use ALD 7.1

I have faced this problem in the past and downgrading to 7.1 worked fine for me. Check this similar [thread|;.

Also you may take a look at Note 1074025.

Chintan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Chintan,

First of all let me apologize for the late reply to this thread.

I have checked the SP level and it is 016 in my system.

I am not getting any memory shortage dump or something which was mentioned in the given SAP notes by you.

When i click on the List items, i am getting a new dialog, where in it asks me to Bind the Items.

When i try to do that, then i am getting a dialog from Adobe Lifecycle Designer saying this:

" Adobe LiveCycle Designer has encountered a problem and needs to close. We are sorry for the inconvenience."

Can you please tell me how to tackle this.

NOTE: I have the checked the support level package for the component SAP_ABA - Cross-Application Component.

Regards,

Shashikanth. D

Edited by: Shashikanth Divakaruni on Jan 20, 2009 7:31 AM

mh97
Contributor
0 Kudos

Shashikanth,

What version of Adobe Reader do you have? I recently had a similar problem after I "upgraded" to Adobe Reader 9. I "downgraded" back to 8.1.3 and that resolved my problem. I am on Designer 7.1, but if you have Reader 9 you may want to try this.

Good luck,'

Margaret