Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Report to get next inspection date from msc2n

former_member1244710
Participant
0 Kudos

Dear All ,

I am trying to create a report for materials batches and the next inspection dates in msc2n . Is there a report of this type available in standard SAP ?

Secondly

From msc2n it gives the field as QNDAT in table MCHA . However I notice that when the dates in msc2n are manually changed or many other times the fields QNDAT in MCHA are completely blank . I have how ever noticed that the field QNDAT in MCH1 gives all the next inspection dates . How ever it is not mentioned in msc2n > How could this be explained .

Ram~

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Ram,

No there is no such STD trx available that can give you your desire list for 'Next Inspection data'.

Regards,

Shyamal

Edited by: Shyamal Joshi on Dec 23, 2008 11:48 AM

Yes As correctly suggested by Ashok the table is MCH1, from where you can find all the details you need. along with the changed (Updated record) through MSC2N.

Edited by: Shyamal Joshi on Dec 23, 2008 2:24 PM

Dear Ram, BMBC will not help you to see the 'Next Inspection Date' in list form for all the batches in one screen. You will need to go to the Batch detail Change-Display for each batch to meet the requirement. While the table MCH1 is 100% satisfactory one for your requirement.

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

roger_reeves1
Participant
0 Kudos

You can add a field to BMBC in config - go to SPRO - Logistics general - Batch and then USER group.

Configure a new user group with the field you want and then assign (the user group) to the user - under user settings - in BMBC

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi

you can see tha data in BMBC,

the data you canget from TABLE MCH1

-ashok

former_member1244710
Participant
0 Kudos

In BMBC I can get all the dates but next inspection date is not seen in the list mode.

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi

1.check wether you maintained next interval in QM vieew

2.after doing GR onlyyou getteh next inspecion date,

3.enter manully in MSC2N and check in table or in BMBC by entering the batch number and material

-ashok

former_member1244710
Participant
0 Kudos

All of these things have been done . I can clearly see the NID in msc2n but NID filed itself is not availbale in the mass display in BMBC .individual display of batch in BMBC is similar to MSC#N and one can see the NID there always . As for MCH1 it is know that one can see QNDAT .

former_member1244710
Participant
0 Kudos

Thanks Shyamal .. I agree with you .MCH1 is the answer . And we are planning to develope a customised report and get the field from MCH1 for the user who cannot be given authorisation for the table.

Im awarding you the points for the same

Ram

Edited by: Ramakrishna Shrikant Parsekar on Dec 26, 2008 10:19 AM