cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SD QM Intregation

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

I am new in SAP QM and S&D Module ,i want to know how to integrate the QM module in S&D, and when the QM module hit after sales order or Good issue?

Please Suggest

Regards

Maashish

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (7)

Answers (7)

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI,

First check spelling of integration. boss do u know QM, bfore asking sd-qm integration. first learn how to write question in the forum.

Manoj_Mahajan78
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi..

QM SD integration happens-

1)At the time of creating picking request

2)At the time of creating delivery

3)Return sales order cycle.

Regds

MM

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Maashish

In two stages of SD, quality will come into picture. One is predespatch and the next stage is post despatch.

Predespatch is before doing PGI, the stock will have to be cleared by QI and once they clear the stock, you can do PGI. Similarly, when there is a customer returns, once you go PGR (Post Goods Receipt), the returned stock will be blocked for quality clearance.

The link for these two stages is in your material master "Quality Management" view, where you click on "Insp. setup", so that a screen will appear. Again press "F5" and maintain Inspection Types "04 & 06" and click on "Active" box.

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi ,

Actually i am new in QM field and i already maintained SAP QM and MM intregation , please suggest what the thing i mantained, edit and add so that i done the QM and SD Intregation too

Your suggestion is very appriciable

Thanks

Maashish

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

PLease suggest it is the only thing which i maintain for QM SD Integration or any thing left

yoour suggestion is valuable

Regards

Maashish

former_member217082
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Maashish

Generally this will be the integration with SD & QM modules but the flow can be different. in different ways like

Firstly , when you do delivery then at that time Quality check will take place and then it has to be released

Secondly , when the customer returns the stock to the storage location then also Quality check will take place,before the stock comes back into storage location Quality check will take place.

Regards

Srinath

Former Member
0 Kudos

During Creation of delivery document:

If Inspection type is activated for Outgoing deliveries in the material master, then as soon as you save your delivery, the stytem creates an inspection lot. You will have to take a usage decision in QA32 before you can do a PGI for the delivery.

During returns:

Again if inspection is activated for sales returns, then an inspection lot is trigerred after you do a PGR for the return delivery. In this, after a Q. inspection, you can either scrap the material or transfer it again for unrestricted use.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Maashish,

[Integration Point b/w QM-SD|http://www.sap-img.com/quality/integration-point-of-sd-qm-query.htm]

During Delivery and GI and return delivery QM comes in to picture

Delivery & Goods Issue

Reduces stock - MM/ QM (Inspection before moving stock to unrestricted Stock / before despatching the material)

Return Delivery & Credit Memo

Increases Inventory - MM/ QM (For Inspection)

Best Regards,

Amit

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI

the integration between SD and qM IS

wHEN U CREATE A DELIVERY INSPECTION LOT WILL BE CREATERD WHERE THE QM WILL TEST THE MATERIALS

AND ALSO WHILE CUSTOMER RETURNS QM HAS TO INSPECT THE REJECTED MATERIAL

REGARDS

former_member550050
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

Integration Point of SD QM

In two stages, Quality will integrate with SD.

1) Before despatching the final goods to customer, there will be a final inspection randomly.

2) Once goods despatched to end customer and in that if there is any quality issues and customer returns the material, at this juncture also, quality inspection will be carried out on the issue raised by customer. For this SD will raise a necessary quality notification thru which, the message will be passed on to quality.

For both the above stages, in material master under Quality view, we would assign inspection type (one for pre despatch and another one for post despatch).

In material master --> go to quality management view --> select inspection set up --> select inspection type --> In inspection give 06 and 10 and click on active --> save it.

So when you do PGR for return material, it will create a inspection lot. So than QM people will do the required setting and when we do PGR it will go to quality stock.

During both PGI and PGR Quality will integrate with SD.

Regards

Raja