cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

WHERE TO FIND STANDARD SCRIPT FORM FOR FICO AND DRIVER PROGRAM (LIKE NACE )

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI FREINDS.,

MY REQUIREMENT IS TO MODIFY STANDARD SCRIPT FORM FOR CREDIT MEMO. For this program IS 'RFKORD50' , form is 'F140_DOCU_EXC_01' . WHERE WE NEED TO ATTACH OUR COPIED SCRIPT FORM OF CREDIT MEMO TO DRIVER PROGRAM ?? ( IN NACE FICO FORMS ARE NOT AVAILABLE ) ....LIKE NACE IS THERE ANY TRANSACTION CODE FOR FICO RELATED STANDARD FORMS......

PLEASE DO REPLY AT AN EARLIEST..

THANKS....

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

First, No Capitals At Any Cost.......Make Sure You Dont Repeat This....Typing in Capital Means You are Shouting at Someone....So, Take Care From Now On.

And now, coming to issue:

Check If you can give here:

SPRO->IMG->Financial Accounting->Accounts Receivable & Accounts Payable->Customer Accounts->Line Items->Correspondence->Carry out and check settings for correspondence->define Form Names for corresponding print> here u can c ur program along with the Form assigned to it...

Vishwa.

Former Member
0 Kudos

thanks for the reply .. your answer is very helpfull thannks..

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi i have still one problem , how should i debug the standard program to get the elements in the write forms which is triggered, as no output types is given like no form entry _neu is not given...How to search for the elements in the standard program ...

thanks,...