cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Requirement is getting generated multiple times

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear All,

I am attaching one Fert material to my project and generating reservation for this.while running the MRP through Tcode MD01,planned order is getting created and later on converted to production order.After confirmation of production order,the material comes to project stock from where it is getting dispatched against a sales order.Once the dispatch takes place,and when the MRP is run again,the system generates one more planned order.

I am using the strategy 21 in the material master.

One option I think is to check the final issue check box in the materials assigned to the activities but the no of materials are huge and the project guy is not knowing the status of dispatched materials.

Please let me know what could be the possible reason for this and what is the possible solution for this.

Regards,

B P Singh

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Delivery from Project was used to do the delivery and it worked.

Regards,

B P Singh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

In our case we are doing delivery from sales only for a similar requirement and the only option was to set the FI indicator against the network reservation.

Is there any other method that would stop new requirements generation in MRP for those items which are picked up from sales and delivered from project stock.

Project based delivery offcourse answers it, but is there any other settings for deliveries from sales.

PS: Status TECO can also be set to the Network reservation only if all the materials are delivered.

regards

Srikrishna

venkatesh_kulkarni1
Active Participant
0 Kudos

you should not use MD01 trnasaction for running MRP....when it is project based

use MD51 MRP for Project...........