cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

problem with OVS search help.. pls help..

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi friends, I have a prblem with OVS component layout

can some tell me create another COPY button just under the search button on OVS.

Basically in my product search.. there is already an OVS component created.. in the Z component layout.. jus the result table is been designed. I dnt see any other UI elements availble in that layout. (like input field to accept vaules on OVS), .. so i was wondering how to create a new button.

this was developed by others;s so .. i m fighting with this and not able to get anything from sdn aswell.. pls help me.

And also when they enter values in input fields.. instead of clicking search.. they wanted to hit ENTER key on keyboard... and result shoud display.. how to achieve this..

sorry im very sorry but pls take out some time and help me out.

I want one more button COPY on OVS search help. just under the SEARCH button... and also the search shud start once i hit ENTER key on keyboard.

pls help on this.

Niraja

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

uday_gubbala2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Niraja,

Am not quite clear with your requirement. Do you mean to say that you get this screen when you click on OVS for 1 of the fields in your view & that:

1) You now additionally want another u201CCopyu201D button to appear below the u201CStart Searchu201D button

2) The search should start in this OVS window when the user presses enter instead of clicking on the u201CStart Searchu201D button

Regards,

Uday

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks for ur reply Uday,

Yes.

1). Yes

2). Yes user if hits ENTER key in keyboard the search shud start, as well as normal way, by clicking search button manually.

could u pls repond me on how to achieve this.

niraja

uday_gubbala2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Niraja,

Am not sure about the other part of the requirement but for the first part I have mailed you the output snapshot that I get now after trying out the desired functionality. Kindly check and get back to me if its right.... I would then try say out as to how I have did the same.

Regards,

Uday

Former Member
0 Kudos

Uday

I just responded to your email..

I need OK button one more bottom of search..

SO two Ok buttons altogether.

And ENTER key shud also start the search.

Niraja

uday_gubbala2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Niraja,

As how discussed in the email we can get this additional push button as how desired by enhancing the standard component WDR_OVS. Just click on the "Enhance" (spiral kind of button) button present in the application toolbar & create an Enhancement Implementation for the component. Now within this standard component you have the corresponding layout present in the SEARCH view. So go to this view & make the necessary changes. From now on what all components which declare a component usage of the WDR_OVS would be getting this newly modified UI & functionality.

Regards,

Uday

Answers (0)