cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Inter Company -Error in Post Goods Issue

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Experts,

I have developed new intercompany process between selling company & supplying company to customer. I have created sales order and delivery order. After delivery, am able to to PGI. If i check the Post goods issue document number accounting documents, supposed to take 0020 (selling company code) but its taking some different company conde. we never user that company code for intercompany scenarion. Vould you please tell me...why its taking different company code and how its taking wat we have to do. pls suggest me. and let me know what are the steps involved during PGI (bcoz PGI accounting entries are automatic)

Thanks & Regards

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member204513
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear SAP SD,

The supplying plant might have assigned to that company code, so Check the Plant to company code assignment settings for the supplying plant in the IMG.

IMG>Enterprise sructure>Assignment>Logistics General>Assign company code to plant

Also check the Assign Delivery Type and Checking rule for your replenishment delivery type in IMG

IMG>Material management>Purchasing>Purchase order>set up stock transport order-->Assign Delivery Type and Checking rule.

I hope this will help you,

Regards,

Murali.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Murali,

Thanks for your prompt response. I have maintain as per your suggestions. when am doing posi goods issue it's getting error i.e (No accts maintained for company code clearing between comp.cds 0016 and 0315)

Actually here our companny codclearing between comp codes is0010 to 0020, we cant understand why it;s taking automatically 0315. Could you please suggest me.

Thanks & Regards

VS

former_member204513
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear VS,

Also Check the Sales organisation(which is assigned to the supplying plant) and company code assignment in the IMG.

Check under which company code the intrenal customer is maintained.

Regards,

Murali.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Murali,

I have checked as per ur suggestions, every things is correct but why it is asking different company code. Actualy our intercompany process between 0010 to 0020. 0010 is the supplying company and 0020 is the selling company. i have assigned 0020 s.org to 0020....config side everything is ok ...i never maintain 0315...but when am doing PGI its getting error

No accts maintained for company code clearing between comp.cds 0010 and 0315.

Menas here for acoount clearing between 2 company codes its taking another company code istead of 0020. If its take 0020 i wont get help bcoz we maintained account clearing between 2 company codes.

Please suggest me

Thanks & regards

VS

former_member204513
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear VS,

Take help of MM people to check the account determination under Inventory management and Physical Inventory..

Regards,

Murali.

Answers (0)