cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

After applied SP 13

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Friends,

We are in SRM5.5 server. All shopping cart custom fields are not appeat in the shopping cart item level and header level after applied SP13 on SRM 5.5 server. We are now facing an issue that after all the approvers approved the shopping cart still status shows 'Awaiting for Approval'. when i check in SWI2_FREQ t.code all the shopping cart status shows 'Error'. When i look into detail 'Update Shopping Cart After Approval, Alternative 2' workflow is in error status becuase Setrelease method is not execute successfully.

When i try to execute SWO1-bus2121-setrelease method i got a error message 'Buffer table is not up to date' and performance assistance said

Buffer table not up to date

Message no. BBP_PD001

Diagnosis

In FORM GET_CUSTOMER_FIELDS_RELEV (function group SAPLBBP_PDH) an inconsistent status was discovered.

Procedure

Start the transaction again. If the error occurs again, create an OSS message.

To analyze the error, you can set a breakpoint in the function module 'BBP_PD_ABORT' and look at the call-up hierarchy in debugging mode.

i am not sure where is the problem.. if anyone come faced this kind of issue please help me out..

With Regards,

John.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

former_member526144
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi John,

Please check SWI1 transaction ...is there any workflows are actiavted? check the shopping cart status in swi2_diag .....

Thanks

Ravi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Not of any help to you, but what I heard is that SP13 is a servicepack that introduces some quite nasty problems and the company that applied it quickly rolled it back to SP12.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Friends,

No one has faced a problem like me after apply SP13 ? any one knows why the custom field is not appear after apply SP13.. is there any other setting needs to perform after apply Support pack.. I have not face this kind of problem in my experience. please help me if you find soluction because it is stoping my all developments.

With Regards,

John.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I just had the same issue and fixed it.

If you look at OSS note 1233774, you need to manually create 3 new table entries in table BBPD_COMP_FIELDS in the SAP client you experienced the problem.

Once done, this fixed the issue for us.

Thanks,

Nick

Former Member
0 Kudos

not sure for answer but please check your customization, upgrade to service pack does affect some customization or you may need to reapply some notes.