cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

partners not copied from Delivery to Bulk Shipment.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all ,

Why does the Partner function ( Eg freight Forwarder ) does not get copied in the Bulk Shipment ( Txn - O4F1) header . I tried to create a Bulk shipment from delivery the FF is not coming up , Only the carriers get copied at item level from route. I want the FF also to come up. Is there a way to come up or I am missing something.

Kindly help.

Regards,

Rohit

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Rohit,

Chk out for the Configuration of Transportation Processing for Forwarding Agents setting in Shipments.

if it is working else,

If you want the delivery FF to be displayed at header level, try this user exit USEREXIT_MOVE_FIELD_TO_VBAK.

Best Regards

Satish

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks for the response . The Bulk Shipment is for STO , so will this User Exit work. More over , I could not see transportation processing for forwarding agents under Transporation and Distribution >> TD Bulk Shipment . Kindly advice.

Thanks in Advance ,

-Rohit

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

You have to set up first the partner determination procedure and assign the partner functions to this procedure. Then assign this procedure to your bulk shipment type.

Hope this helps.

zccr

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

If you have the ddata for forwarding agent in external detail tab then it will populate to shipment. if not please check in STO if you enter in STO then it will automatically populate into the delivery and shipping. otherwise you can maintain this in delivery document.

Thanks

Pravin

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Please check the STO. In item details of external detail tab you need to enter the forwarding agent which flow to delivery doc and from there it will come to shipment.

regards

Pravin