cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Credit Management

Former Member
0 Kudos

Suppose I have 3 company, I would like to know if want to share the credit limit in whole organization, Is it only define one credit control area and then assign each company to the credit control are. But I found that there have a check box "All co. cods", what's the usage of this check box.

Any other case is if i defined 3 credit control area, CA01, CA02 and CA03 for each company, is it possible to share credit limit? Thanks!

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member217082
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

Say you have 3 companies then first of all you will be assigning to each company code your credit control area's.That means each company will be having 1 credit control area only.

Coming to your 2nd point , if you have maintained 3 credit control area, CA01, CA02 and CA03 for each company , it is possible to share the credit limit .

When you maintain credit limit for the customer in FD32 then you will be assigning the Individual limit and Total Limit .Now say you have the customer who is in 1 sales area where the credit control area is CA01 .But if the customer is available in another sales area also where the credit control area is CA02 then the Total limit will check

Say your customer Individual limit is 50000 USD and the Total Limit is 75000 USD.So the customer is having a credit limit of 50000 USD in the 1st sales area and he is having an addition of 25000 USD in another company and another sales area

Regards

Srinath

Former Member
0 Kudos

I am facing a problem is after creating the customer master, there are two credit control area for one company, 0001 and CO01. And I check the credit control area in IMG, the 0001 credit limit is 2000USD and check the all. co code, and the CO01 credit control area is 0.1 USD without check the check box. Actually, I don't know which control area will be checked. And why there are two control area to be created. Thanks!