cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

va02 issue

Former Member
0 Kudos

gurus i have a issue in va01. when ever i am adding a new item in va02 the system not able to automatically fetch the storage location , but in va01 it is comming. so tell me how to get the storage location for the item in va02 automatically

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member184555
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

Automatic determination of storage location in sales order is not possible in standard SAP. It is happening in your case because of some enhancement with the help of a userexit. Probably the coding is made such that this functionality of storage location determination happens during VA01 only. You can make little changes to the coding with the help of your ABAPer so that it also works in VA02.

Thanks,

Ravi

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear shiva

As rightly said by Ravi Sankar, storage location will not be determined automatically in sale order, unless you applied the relevant user exit. So take the help of ABAPer, check the user exit whether anything is hard coded like it should flow in VA01. If so, you can add VA02 also.

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

former_member217082
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi shiva

First of all are you getting automatic s.loc when you are creating the sales order VA01.? Now just check what sloc you are getting when you are entering the new line item in VA02.

But just check wheather are you getting the plant and shipping point when you are getting the new line item in VA02 and let me know

Regards

Srinath