Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Billing Type Restrictions

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I'm have the following doubt about the billing type restrictions. The thing is that I created a role that contains the transactions VF01, VF03, and other transactions, and also I restricted the authorization object V_VBRK_FKA (Billing: Authorization for billing types) for the change and modification of just some billing types (FKART) created by my SD and MM team (example: codes BV1 and BV11 only for that role), but the thing is that there are several billing types on the system that are not going to be used by the users designated to this role, but when you access to transaction VF01 and you click on the list of billing type in order to select you see all the billing type objects even though they are restricted, but you can't access all of them, just the one that are contained in the authorization data of the role created. So the question here is that If there is anyway in the SAP security area to only see in the list Billing Type on transaction VF01 the billing types (FKART) contained in the role that I created??

Best Regards,

Erik Espinosa

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Former Member
0 Kudos

You are probably asking for restriction via authorization for display of the contents in F4 help in accordance with the authorization for the user for that particular field.

We have had a similar discussion in the past, please the refer the thread:

3 REPLIES 3

Former Member
0 Kudos

You are probably asking for restriction via authorization for display of the contents in F4 help in accordance with the authorization for the user for that particular field.

We have had a similar discussion in the past, please the refer the thread:

0 Kudos

Hi Subramaniam Iyer,

Yes your answer was helpful, but the thing is that the menú list on transaction VF01 for Billing Type is not a pop up menu, so the tips mentioned on the note do not work for my problem.

Regards,

Erik Espinosa

0 Kudos

Hello Erik,

I am not convinced that the requirement can be controlled by any authorization values for objects. Although, you can try if you can bring to use these parameter ids:

7AV Billing documents list: List variant

7BT Billing documents list: Document scope

I could not really gather what could be the possible values.