Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Changes in colums order of the Sales Order at Item level

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Friends,

I had a special requirement to map in my clients business process

In the item level of a sales order, the columns like Plant, Shipping point, and Route are not visible at the first glance of the order. They want these columns to be appeared after quantity column.

Can any one suggest solution for this?

Helpful Answers will be rewarded

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Hari,

This you can do by using the T.Code:SE51.

Enter the program name as SAPMV45A and screen number as 4001.

Select edit layout.

Change the layout as you required.

If you have any doubts contact your ABAPer.

Regards,

Mohan.

former_member217082
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi hariprasad

If the requirement is to change the fields place then you can go with user exit USEREXIT_MOVE_FIELD_TO_VBAPKOM or else you can go with the transaction variants SHD0 and you give the business object as BUS2032 and then change the field into the area where you want but for that you need to change the standard transaction variant only

Regards

Srinath

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Just drag and drop the columns as you want and then save the variant {you'll see a small square box of configuration ta item level column top right corner} it will solve your problem. Next time when you go into VA01 select that variant and thats all...

Hrishi

Former Member
0 Kudos

In Which screen i have to drag and drop the required fields.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Go to va01.Just drag the column(like plant) and drop that in the place(after quantity column) than go to the top right side of item screen and click on that .Give any variant name and save that variant .So whenever you open va01 than you will see required layout of column.

Former Member
0 Kudos

My Friend,

You need to drag & drop in your sales order screen itself...

Hrishi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks alot Hrishikesh