cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Web service to IDOC scenario

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I'm defining Web service (through the configuration builder) and the message interface that i'm using to publish is based on idoc.

when i'm trying to check the WSDL which was generated, in the wsnavigator i'm getting the following error:

"cannot download WSDL from http://<server.....filename.wsdl: cannot load java.class: typename = /wsdl:definition/wsdl:types/xsd:schema/xsd:elemen/xsd:complexType, elementName=TEST_BASIC_TYPE

please advise,

Pavel Sheynkman.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Pavel

Is your message and external definition that you want to publish as WSDL. You need to check the XSD imported?

Moreover where did you loaded this WSDL to be explorable using WSNavigator.

Thanks

Gaurav

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Pavel,

How big is your wsdl ? can you paste it here or load it in some online shared folder ?

Creating a webservice for a MI which is based on an IDOC shouldnt create a problem.

Thanks,

Pooja

prateek
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Could you share what is the exact requirement. You may try this - Create a message interface for Idoc message type and then try to expose it as webservice.

Regards,

Prateek

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I mentioned in my post that icreated a message interface and this is what i'm trying to publish as webservice.

former_member189440
Participant
0 Kudos

I think you have used the proposed url which was mentioned in defining the webservice in configuration. better to use this link:

http://hostname:port/XISOAPAdapter/MessageServlet?channel=:<service>:<sender channel name>.in that url. you have to mention the hostname of the server and the port number.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I just puted the generated WSDL on my web server and use the URL to get this file in the wsnavigator.

i don't use the propsed URL at all.

It's works fine for others wsdl files.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Pavel,

I believe your question got answered ... Isnt it ?

But what do you mean by "It's works fine for others wsdl files." ?

Thanks,

POoja Pandey

Former Member
0 Kudos

How exactly it was answered?

2. I ment for scenarios like RFC TO IDOC

Edited by: Pavel sheynkman on Jan 14, 2009 10:04 AM