SAP for Retail Discussions
Join conversations about personalization, omnichannel strategies, and operational excellence in retail using SAP for Retail software.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Assortment management

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

From where to strat for Assortment management (with Tcodes and funcations)

1) I have created General assort ment(WSOA1)

?How to assign single site to General assortment

?How to assign multiple sites to General assortment(i have used WSOA6 - but error multiple assignment between plants and assortments is not set up in customizing

(how to resolve the above issue)

4 REPLIES 4

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Satish,

Following ate the steps for assortment:

Step 1: Create assortment (WSOA1)

Step 2: Create a Reference Site assortment (REFSITE)

Assign reference dc and sites to the assortment.

Step 3: Assortment Assignment has 2 possible ways:

Method 1: Assigning an assortment to assortment users directly (TCode: WSOA1 or WSOA2 )

OR

Method 2: Assigning an assortment to Reference sites (Codes: REFSITE-->WSOA6)

(mine is based on Method 2)

In Method 2: Assign reference dc and sites to the assortment and corresponding DC's and Sites

Note: Advantage of using reference site : one-time assignment of general assortments. All dependent sites (sites that are assigned to the reference site) automatically adopt all the assortments from the reference site.

Step 4: Assign merchandise category to assortment (WSOA2)

Then run listing and verify in WB02 also MM60.

Hope your query is solved.

Regards,

Anirban Roy

0 Kudos

Hi thanks a lot

for listing i am using Tcode - WSP4(individual) for mass WSM8 and WSM3 is that correct

Former Member
0 Kudos

To assign multiple assignment:General assortments can be assigned to any number of customers, and every customer can be assigned several general assortments. If you have set the indicator for multiple assignments in Customizing(spro>logistic general>basic data retail>general control>retail master data) you can also use assortments of this type to assign stores and distribution centers.

To assign local assortment: you can got oarticle and on listing tab page, check the local assortment and click new listing button and press execute.

i hope this will work for you..

thanks

saurabh dubey

0 Kudos

thanks issue resolved

satish