Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

[HELP] - QM cancel usage decision

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello SAP gurus,

I need dome help with a QM scenario.

How can I cancel a UD and move the stock again to Quality Inspection?

Thanks in advance,

Adelmo

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

former_member608385
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Adelmo,

Please do the following steps :-

1.Remove the inspection type u201804u2019 in T-Code u2018MM02u2019 (Change Material) and SAVE.

2.Make a Stock Transfer Posting from T-Code u2018MB1Bu2019 by Using Movement Type u2018322u2019 (Quality Stock to Unrestricted u2013 REVERSAL) and SAVE.

3.Now the Material will be available in Quality Stock to reverse / Cancel the Order .

4.Now go to QA12 --> Go to Menu Bar --> Usage Decision ---> Functions ---> Cancel Lot ---> Then SAVE it to cancel the Inspection Lot.

5. Again activate Inspection type '04' in Material Master and SAVE.

THUS YOU WILL GET THE MATERIAL IN QUALITY STOCK AGAIN AND INSPECTION LOT WILL BE CANCELLED. (Please note that UD can not be cancelled).

Please revert with comments.

Regards.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Adelmo,

SAP does not support Usage Decision Reversal process as standard feature

with some user exit which commanly known as Revoke UD process, where you can just reverse inspection lot status by removing UD code assigned earlier.

As far as qty getting reverse is Inventory Managemnet functionality, but definately it will not post qty back to Original Inspection lot ( for which earlier UD was made) unless you have activated inspection type 08.

So definately its ABAP development.

Regards

GIRISH

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

here is some more help,

Follow the link (page 27) http://help.sap.com/printdocu/core/Print46c/EN/data/pdf/QMIMUD/QMIMUD.pdf

Reversing Stock Postings

1. Choose Logistics > Materials Management > Inventory Management > Goods Movement> Goods receipt > For purchase order> PO number known.

The initial screen for creating a goods receipt for a purchase order appears.

2. In the field for the movement type, enter 102 (goods receipt for a purchase order into

warehouse - reversal).

3. In the field for the purchase order, enter the purchase order number for the original goods

receipt.

You can copy the purchase order number from the inspection lot.

4. Choose Enter to display the selection screen for the purchase order items.

5. Select the purchase order item for which you want to create the goods receipt and set the

Stock type indicator to the stock to which the goods were originally posted with the

usage decision (for example, F for unrestricted-use stock or S for blocked stock).

6. Save the goods receipt and exit the Materials Management component.

7. Choose Logistics > Quality management > Quality inspection > Inspection lot> Usage

decision > Change with history.

The initial screen for changing a usage decision appears.

8. Enter the number of the inspection lot for which you previously made the usage decision and

choose Usage decision (UD).

9. To cancel the inspection lot, choose Usage decision > Functions . Cancel lot in the usage

decision screen.

Regards

Suhas

former_member1244710
Participant
0 Kudos

Dear Suhas .... this may be a question out of the way but I tried checking the link that you have given it seems to be giving the certification notes in QM .. which are so rare to get . But when I try to follow that path through help.sap I do not get it .can you please tell me how you accessed this online documentation?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Silva,

Read OSS note 175842 that address this issue in detail regarding

reversing of UD movements. Note however the valuable warnings

posted before.

You have not clarified the scenario, whether it is related to procurement, production of sales?

Though above mote will give you the answer.

Regards

Suhas

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello and thanks for the reply.

Its in sales (SD).

Thanks,

Adelmo

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Suhas.

It is helpful, if material is not serialized. Do you have any idea, what we can to do, if material has been received with serial number?

Many thanks.

Alexander.