Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Idocs status 10

Former Member
0 Kudos

We have the following scenario:

SAP r/3 --> XI --> email

We get an ALEAUD message back in SAP r/3, but the first idoc doesn't get the status 10 as expected. The idoc keeps having status 03. How can we process the ALEAUD idoc to the original idoc?

At the moment we use asynchronous message interfaces in XI, maybe we should change it into synchronous?

thanks in advance

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

udo_martens
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Mark,

email allows (of course) no synchronous communication. As well as IDOC do not.

If you want to send back success or error from mail adapter via ALEAUD you need a BP.

Plz have a look to my webblog:

/people/udo.martens/blog/2005/09/30/one-logical-system-name-for-serveral-bpm-acknowledgements

Regards,

Udo

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Udo,

It was just a guess to mention the synchronous/asynchronous issue.

Furthermore we already get an ALEAUD message back in SAP R/3 in the current situation. I think the problem is that the reference to the initial idoc is not in the ALEAUD idoc (as I mention in my second post). Therefore the ALEAUD message could not be linked to the initial idoc. Isn't this just standard functionality and should the initial idoc always get the status 10 if the idoc was being processed correctly by XI?

Is there also a way to stop the ALEAUD message from going back to SAP R/3? We didn't arrange anything in XI for this ALEAUD message.

udo_martens
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Mark,

the reference should be there (EDI_DC40/DOCNUM); ALEAUD are only send to update the status of original IDOC.

ALEAUD are send for example from IDOC adapter (dono how to avoid that, may be its possible?) and other points of processing to give back current status. But there is no automatic acknowledgement from inbound adapter like JDBC or file; if you really want to know everything about the success of your asynchronous message, you have to implemt a BP like recommended the weblog.

Regards,

Udo

Former Member
0 Kudos

We <b>receive</b> the ALEAUD message in SAP r/3 from an IDOC adapter in SAP XI. This is not linked to file of mail adapter. We just receive the message and we cannot link it to any message. The reference is simply not there. The following response is visible in SXMB_MONI:

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8" standalone="yes" ?>

- <!-- Response

-->

- <SAP:IDocOutbound xmlns:SAP="http://sap.com/xi/XI/Message/30">

<SAP:TABNAM>EDI_DC40</SAP:TABNAM>

<SAP:MANDT>111</SAP:MANDT>

<SAP:DOCREL>640</SAP:DOCREL>

<SAP:DOCNUM>0000000000000319</SAP:DOCNUM>

<SAP:DIRECT>2</SAP:DIRECT>

<SAP:IDOCTYP>ALEAUD01</SAP:IDOCTYP>

<SAP:CIMTYP />

<SAP:MESTYP>ALEAUD</SAP:MESTYP>

<SAP:MESCOD />

<SAP:MESFCT />

<SAP:SNDPOR>SAPIXI</SAP:SNDPOR>

<SAP:SNDPRN>0000001245</SAP:SNDPRN>

<SAP:SNDPRT>LI</SAP:SNDPRT>

<SAP:SNDPFC>BA</SAP:SNDPFC>

<SAP:RCVPOR>SAPQAS</SAP:RCVPOR>

<SAP:RCVPRN>QAS_220</SAP:RCVPRN>

<SAP:RCVPRT>LS</SAP:RCVPRT>

<SAP:RCVPFC />

<SAP:TEST />

<SAP:SERIAL />

<SAP:EXPRSS />

<SAP:STD />

<SAP:STDVRS />

<SAP:STATUS>03</SAP:STATUS>

<SAP:OUTMOD />

<SAP:SNDSAD />

<SAP:SNDLAD />

<SAP:RCVSAD />

<SAP:RCVLAD />

<SAP:STDMES />

<SAP:REFINT />

<SAP:REFGRP />

<SAP:REFMES />

<SAP:CREDAT>2006-03-03</SAP:CREDAT>

<SAP:CRETIM>14:13:31</SAP:CRETIM>

<SAP:ARCKEY>82C18A70AAB711DAC33300065BF6FB24</SAP:ARCKEY>

</SAP:IDocOutbound>

I think we shouldn't see the incomming ALEAUD message. Why is the idoc treated like a normal incomming idoc message?

Former Member
0 Kudos

In the ALEAUD message that we receive in SAP R/3, the only available data fields are the following:

STATUS 50

STAMQU SAP

STAMID IDOC_ADPAPTER

STAMNO 000

We don't have a reference to the original idoc number. Should we use a synchronous message interface to get the reference in the ALEAUD idoc?