Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

I am getting the following error in RWB>Messages Monitoring->Adapter Engine

It is in Production,

Many messages are successful but some messages are failed with this Error

The following is the Error log

Attempt to process file failed with

com.sap.aii.adapter.file.configuration.DynamicConfigurationException: Error during variable substitution:

com.sap.aii.adapter.file.varsubst.VariableDataSourceException: Caught SAXException while parsing XML payload:Fatal Error:com.sap.engine.lib.xml.parser.parserException: XMLparser: No data allowed here(:main:,row:,col:75)"

main:,row:,75 will be changing for every failure message

can any body give me the perfect solution please

Regards

Sankar

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi sankar

:com.sap.engine.lib.xml.parser.parserException: XMLparser: No data allowed here(:main:,row:,col:75)"

This shows the issue with some records is they are not in XML form as expected.

I think the value used for variable substitution is not getting populated. Verify with the payload (XML structure and data)once.

Thanks

Gaurav

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have checked the XML payload also there is no problem.

if it has a problem, after rescending also it should not be processed

but it is successfully processed. like this 40% messages are failing every day

please find the different errors carefully and give me the Solution.

Getting different Errors for different messages like below

1.com.sap.engine.lib.xml.parser.parserException:XMLParser:N o data allowed here:(hex) 76,65,72 (:main:,row:1,col:9)

for the same message when the sys tried to resend

parserException:start-tag 'EIT' is different from the end-tag'E1EDP03(:main:,row:1,col:16)

2.com.sap.engine.lib.xml.parser.parserException:XMLParser:Declaration not allowed here:(:main:,row:1,col:6)

(:main:,row:1,col:89)

3.com.sap.engine.lib.xml.parser.parserException:XMLParser:Name Expected:0x0.(:main:,row:1,col:0)

:No data allowed:(hex)0(:main:,row:1,col:1)

4.com.sap.engine.lib.xml.parser.parserException:XMLParser:start-tag= 'EDI_DC40' is different from the end-tag= 'DOCNUM'(:main:,row:2,col:125)

parserException:</expected(:main:,row:1,col:0)

5.com.sap.engine.lib.xml.parser.parserException:XMLParser:</expected(:main:,row:2,col:1788)

when ever the sys tried to rescend the following errors are getting

XMLParser:</expected(:main:,row:2,col:17)

XMLParser:No data allowed here(:main:,row:2,col:96)

XMLParser:No data allowed here(hex)76, 65, 72(:main:,row:1,col:9)

XMLParser:Document is not well-formed:start-tag 'EDI_DC40' is different from end-tag 'DOCREL'(:main:,row:1,col:9)

For all these errors if we resend, the messages are processed successfully

I have checked SMQ1 and even Javaengine also re-started but same problem.

can any body give me the solution

Regards

Sankar

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI Sankar

If the reprocessing works for you then its weird.

This looks like IDOC XML. Is this interface a high volume interface? Whats the volume when you face such errors.

This is not happening for particular node or so.

Is there a possibility that you can check receiving these message without variable substitution. This should not be a load issue but just a guess to it.

Thanks

Gaurav

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Are you able to see the message properly in sxmb_moni? Can you paste the message here if it is not too big by doing the view source from sxmb_moni and copy exactly the same. I guess somewhere there is extra space character which is causing this problem. Check your variable substitution again for any extra space.

Thanks

Amit

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

In the same time 3/4 or even more messages are processing time difference is1/2 Sec

for all these different errors.

if i resend more than 1 message it won't be processed. if i resend 1 by 1 then it will be processing successfully.

And if there is any extra space when i rescend it should not be processed i think.

The Message is entering into the Module Processor from there it is getting error.

there is no problem with SXMB_MONI

how much time the module processor will take to convert into XML format for each and every message.

because 2/3 messages are entering at the same time into the module processor with Sec Difference.

can anybody give me the solution

Regards

Sankar

prateek
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Check option "Disable Security Checks" and try again.

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_nw04s/helpdata/en/bc/bb79d6061007419a081e58cbeaaf28/frameset.htm

Regards,

Prateek

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sankar,

In your failed messages, did you check the value of the field which you are using in your variable substituation ? are they coming properly or do you see any problem in there ?

Thanks,

Pooja

Former Member
0 Kudos

I feel as per the error:

The message Queing system has failed to deliver the data .

1) perform Delta cache refresh using SXI_cache

2) Check out the queues i.e smq1

3) Check the adapter Engine status and refresh adpater engine cache.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

If Message Queuing system failed, all the messages have to get failed with this error.

i tried with your suggestions also.

please any body give me solution.

Regards

sankar