cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Route determination

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ,

When i am doing route determination system is allowing me to assign only two routes for the combination of Country of despatch+ despatching transportation zone + country of ship to party + transportation zone of ship to party + shipping condition and transportation group and routes,

Please let me know is there any configuration missing , or any other solution my requirement is minimum 6 routes to be assigned to each combination.

Regards,

Gangi

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

As rightly pointed out by Raj, you need to have atleast one parameter different for having 6 route definition for your combination.

Hrishi

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

I. (Country of despatch (a)+ despatching transportation zone(001)+ country of ship to party(b) + transportation zone of ship to party (002)) + w\ weight group(shipping condition (01)and transportation group(0001))= 1 route

II. (Country of despatch (a)+ despatching transportation zone(001)+ country of ship to party(b) + transportation zone of ship to party (002)) + w\ weight group(shipping condition (01)and transportation group(0002))= 1 route or 2

I. (Country of despatch (a)+ despatching transportation zone(001)+ country of ship to party(b) + transportation zone of ship to party (002)) + w\ weight group(shipping condition (01)and transportation group(0003))= 1 route or 3

It will allow it will say generi c and atlast it will change ans save as per condition type i tried can you check.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Check the shipping dcondition for which you are trying to enter or assign