cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Excise duties not determing in ARE-3 for DEEMED exports

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear SD CIN Experts,

In Deemed Exports process after creating Deemed export excise invoice with that reference I am Creating ARE-3 Documents But the excise duties are not determing in ARE-3 Document.

Values are properly determing In Export Excise Invoice

Please let me know what could be the reason and where i am doing the mistake.

Regards

Supriya

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Supriya,

Check the following:

1. Check whether you are able to see Excise Base Values in Deemed Export.

2. If you are using Tax Procedure TAXINN check whether you are using standard access sequence JEXC for all your excise condition types.

2. Check whether you have maintained condition record for table 357 in VK11.

3. You have to classify excise condition types for both JINFAC and your pricing procedure.

If the above settings is ok. Then you would be able see duty values in ARE1 document. Also check the Latest SAP notes in service marktet place.

Regards

MBS

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear MBS

In ARE-3 Document Excise Base value is determining.

I have done the condition classification for JINFAC as well as My Pricing Procedure ZCEPL

I have maintained the condition records for my tax conditions then only the Duties are determining in

Customer Invoice as well Excise Invoice in Vk11 Tcode .

But The Excise Duties are not determining in ARE-3 Document.

So Please let me know what else settings i have to do for determing the Excise duties In ARE-3 Document.

Regards

Supriya

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Supriya,

Please check the following:

1.The excise Conditions should have the access sequence JEXC. Example if you are using JEXP-BED, JECS-ECS and JA1X-SeCess. All these conditions are percentage conditions and should have the access sequence maintained as JEXC in V/06.

2. Yes, I agree that after maintaining condition record the values will flow to excise invoice, But for ARE3 document, the excise values will flow from condition records maintained for the table 357 in VK11.

357 here I mean the access table in the access sequence JEXC which has the Key combination of County/Plant/control code.

3. Check all your excise condition are classified correctly for JINFAC and ZCEPL. Example:

If you are using JEXP -BED percentage condition types and JEXT total condition type in your pricing procedure. Then classify this as belwo

JINFAC JEXP A/R BED Perc

JINFAC JEXT A/R BED Total

ZCEPL JEXP A/R BED Perc

ZCEPL JEXT A/R BED Total

Still duty values does not reflect then check all the SAP NOTES related to ARE3 document are there in system.

Regards

MBS

Answers (0)