SAP for Media Discussions
Spark conversations about content creation, audience engagement, and monetization strategies using SAP in the media industry. Join in the discussion!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Incomplete Viablity

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear All ,

I have created a subscription order for a perticular mix type. But the DVS was not present while creating an Order. So as a result of which the " Incomplete Viability" tick was added to subscription order and the delivaries cannot be created for this. As I understand from the documentation of this incomplete viability the item can still be delivered once you maintain an approprite DVS. Please Gide me how to go about it as .

Regards,

Nikhil

• SAP Managed Tags:
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Friend,

Please maintain the fields in the Transaction Code jv12 like: mix type,carrier route,Delivery type,valid from -to,Publication type,sales org,dis,div etc.Once we maintain these data correctly then the problem will be resolved.Let me know your response on it ASAP so that I can try my level best.

thanks

tskmba

View solution in original post

• SAP Managed Tags:
1 REPLY 1

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Friend,

Please maintain the fields in the Transaction Code jv12 like: mix type,carrier route,Delivery type,valid from -to,Publication type,sales org,dis,div etc.Once we maintain these data correctly then the problem will be resolved.Let me know your response on it ASAP so that I can try my level best.

thanks

tskmba

• SAP Managed Tags: