cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Third party sales

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi dudes,

i have a requirement, where in the third party sales, before goods receipt, i want to bill it to customer.

and goods will be shipped to customer without goods receipt in the plant. i have used item cat TAS with C as order related billing. how in SAP system after goods delivered to customer will be updated.

regards

madhav

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

The good receipt in third party order process is to update the consumption accounts. If you want to bill the customer before the goods receipt, then try changing the billing quantity to A in VTFA (OR --> F2) for item category TAS. Try it and let us know whether this works?

Prase

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

check the copy control between sales order and billing doc (invoice to customer). there u will find that std copy control at item level will have F - invoice given which means that only after miro u can do billing to the customer. u can change this to whatever you want.

also that if u don't want to do migo, that's optional as per the pervious consultant's suggestion. but if u say that u want to update the sap system for delivery doc (migo) without doing migo, then that IMPOSSIBLE.

rgs,

ak

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Make following settings.

1) copy controls : sales document to billing document VTFA.

Item category TAS

copying requirements : 002

Billing quantity : A

2) Item category TAS : billing relevance 'B'

Now you can bill the customer before goods receipt.

Create a sales order, bill the customer.

Regards,

Chandra

former_member184555
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

In Purchase Requisition, you have to uncheck the field GR...then the Goods Receipt will not be mandatory.

Thanks,

Ravi