cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SD: ATP knows no production Order

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

the unristicted use from my test-material ist 500 ST. There is a production order (CO01) with a date 13.01.2009 and 1600 ST. I want to create a SD-Order (VA01) with date 20.01.2009 over 800 ST. The system confirmed me only the 500 ST. It ignores the production order to confirm the hole 800 ST. The availability check (in VA01) find the combination of 02 and the rule A. There is V_441V-FERTP (incl. production order) = X. There is no other element in MD04/CO09 to the material, because I create it for my test.

The system is ECC 6.0, we have no APO and we want only consider the production order in SD.

Can you help me? Perhaps with tips to get a detail analyse?

Thank you

Alfred

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Have you checked if 'check without RLT' field in OVZ9 is ticked or not... I guess it is ticked..

Just remove the tick mark and then try.

Hrishi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Hrishi,

thanks, the information was quite usefull. Your guess was true, 'check without RLT' was ticked.

Regards,

Alfred

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Hrishi,

thanks, i tested the situation detailed. Now the field 'check without RLT' is not ticked. I thought, the problem was solved, because the system confirmed the 800 ST. But it confirmed, because the replenishment lead time was 5 days. if i change this value to 40 days (MM02), the problem is the same: the system confirmed no material which will be produce by the production-order although the flag "incl. producion order" is ticked (V_441V-FERTP = X).

Regards,

Alfred

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Is there any production order which will be created after 40 days from today ? If no then obviously system will not consider that qty as the available qty. What is the reason for putting 40 days in MRP3 view in your case ?

Hrishi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Hrishi,

there is no production order which will be created after 40 days (only in the test-system). My problem is exactly the first statement i wrote. Unfortunately i can not work with the replenishment lead time. I want to confim the qty of 800 ST (20.01.09) of basis from the production order with 1600 ST (13.01.2009).

If 'check without RLT' isn´t ticked, the system confirm me -contingent on the replenishment lead time- the whole qty. I can not use this resolution.

Thanks and regards

Alfred

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Request you to create a new thread along with the exact requirement so that all the members can propose the wayout...

Hrishi

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

former_member217082
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi alfred

Go to VA05 and give the sold to party (KUNNR) and check wheather any sales orders are created but not delivered and billed till date. That is the reason , system is confirming only partial qty

Regards

Srinath

former_member217082
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi alfred

You need to check in OVZ9 only as in OVZ9 RLT will be checked or unchecked only based on that only the it will work and hrishi as given the inputs also

Regards

Srinath