cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

which processor is need for installation of the CRM 2007

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

I want to install sap CRM 2007 thru the VMware Workstation. please clarify me how much ram i need for my HP lap top? and which processor is require? 34 bit processor is ok ?or i need 64 bit processor i need?

if it is direct installation 34 bit is OK or not?

please clarify me if i am using only 34 bit speed processor what are the problems i will face when i am using.

with Regards,

siva anjith

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

markus_doehr2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

34bit? What's that?

Generally new installations should only be Unicode and only be on 64bit to avoid any problems.

If you want to install ABAP + Java I wouldn't go below 8 GB.

Markus

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI,

You cannot install Netweaver product on 32 Bit. You need 64 Bit operating system. Should be a Qad processor and 4 GB RAM is good for your laptop.

Thanks,

Bhanu

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi banu,

i have to install the 64Bit operating system. it is ok.

what is QAD processor.

but what about the proceser i need 64 bit processor.

if i installed in the 32 bit dulal core intel proceser and with the 3 GB ram. it will work or not?

if it work i will get any problem to lap top if I am using like 64 bit OS and 34 bit processor.

with Regards,

prakesh

markus_doehr2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

> what is QAD processor.

"QuadCore" means the CPU (processor) has four processing units.

> but what about the proceser i need 64 bit processor.

yes

> if i installed in the 32 bit dulal core intel proceser and with the 3 GB ram. it will work or not?

There is no 32bit dual core processor. All newer processors of Intel and AMD (in the last 1 1/2 - 2 years) are 64bit enabled.

> if it work i will get any problem to lap top if I am using like 64 bit OS and 34 bit processor.

You need to have 64bit drivers for all your devices, graphics/network drivers etc.

Markus

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

former_member204746
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Sorry about duplicate posts, SDN had problems with message "forums DOWN" while trying to post my answer.

former_member204746
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

note if you are planning to install this with Oracle, then SAP will not support this... because Oracle does not support VMware.

former_member204746
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

note if you are planning to install this with Oracle, then SAP will not support this... because Oracle does not support VMware.

Former Member
0 Kudos

For example if you open installation guide for CRM 2007 you can read

Your operating system platform must be 64-bit.

Regards