cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Status Ready in BPM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello All,

I have created a control step to trigger alert for success condition in BPM after send step.

When i executed the BPM status ready is showing for the control step in workflow logs.

Will it get executed? Otherwise is there anything else to be added for this to get executed.

Thanks in Advance

Rajesh

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

former_member184619
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Rajesh,

That means it is still waiting for condition to be met. Try checking the technical details of the same. you can use Goto->technical details and check where it is waiting.

Else you can add a switch step in BPM and put the control step in one branch and cancel in the other . So, in that case atleast one of them will execute and you will come to know what the error is?

Regards,

Sachin

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hey,

That is what prateek is talking about. The exception will be triggered only in case if there is some error.

depends whether you are raising application error or system error.

try and generate some error and see the behavior of the control step.

regards,

Milan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I tried to test the alert by explicitly throwing the exception which worked fine.

But my exception Handler is not getting invoked when an error occured at send step in block

This making me more frustrating what i went wrong in this.

Note : My send step is after receiver determination step will it make any difference in this context of ExceptionHandling.

prateek
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

The alert would be raised only for some error message. If you think that your scenario is successful, then you may put a transform step and raise an explicit error there in UDF.

Regards,

Prateek

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello

What does status ready mean ,will it get executed in backgroung by some scheduled job,or will it not be processed.

Actually i have created a control step in ExceptionHandler (EH) branch in Block step of Integration process for triggering alert in Exceptional cases which does not getting invoked at all.

Could you please help me in this

-Rajesh