cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

some words going into next line

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Frends,

I have taken a window of size 12,00CM and I have included a text element in dat window.Here my problem is the text should be printed only in one line.according to dat i have taken the font size.Even thought there is sufficient place some words r going into next line.

Here I want to print dat entire line in single line.

Plz suggest me.

Regards,

Chitty.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

First check the right and left margins of the paragraph format, i.e. the default paragraph format. Change the margins, this might be the reason your text is moving into the next line, as you have already adjusted the font size.

Hope this resolves your query.

Regards

Nagaraj T

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Where can i Change the margins.Plz can u explain me in detail.In Text element where is that option to change the margin.

Regards,

Chitty.

Edited by: chitty d on Dec 22, 2008 12:43 PM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Double click on Window

the click on output options Adjust Position and Size

Left Margin 0,65 CM Width 5,40 CM

Upper margin 0,43 CM Height 0,60 CM

Regards

Shiva

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ,

First goto the window in which you are calling the text element, and find out which paragraph format are you using for the same. If no paragraph format is assigned to it, then it is the default paragraph format. Now, goto the specific paragraph format, and check the settings of that , such as left and right margins, indents, and font size, etc...

Hope this resolves your query.

Regards

Nagaraj T

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Shiva,

I have given all the dimensions properly.Still also some words going to next line.Means last two words they r going to next line.

How can i solve this problem.

Thanks in Advance.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Have you condensed the string before printing?

What data type you are using and how you are assigning values to it?

Regards

Karthik D