Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Barcode not printing

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

this is my current problem:

I have a sapscript that is printing correctly a barcode BC_CD39. The specific printer has a custom device type ZHPLJ5SI.

What i'm trying to do is to change the barcode type, for starting to print an other barcode EAN128 (in SAP BC_EANH ) instead of the 39 code.

I went to SE73 and add to the device type ZHPLJ5SI the new barcode BC_EANH. Then, i changed the Sapscript layout in order to change the caracter format (i put the BC_EANH ).

When printing, i'm just getting a big number and not a barcode.

I have checked with the printer manufacter support, and they assure me that the printer is ready to print the new barcode (we check in the PCL font list from the printer and we can see that they add the new barcode font).

SAP version is 4.6C.

Does anyone knows what could be the problem?

Thanks in advance,

Pedro

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ,

While creating new system barcode form existing barcode say BC_039, system will ask for crete with new technology or create with old technology, in that case you have to select new technology and specify barcode terminology as EAN128. then specify other parameters like modular height and width as per your requirement.

Then use this system barcode in character format. Then by using this character format, you can able to print element whatever you want.

Also before printing this newly developed barcode,please confirm with basis that you use correct printer which is already barcode configured.

Hope this works for you.........

Thanks..........

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

i think ur problem has a simple solution,

just increase the size of the window in which u wanna print the barcode

frwd the issues if not solved.

Regards Niranjan.G