cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

how to print logo when ever new customer arrises?

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi friends

i have range of customers . i have to print logo when ever new customer arrises . if the customer data continues in 2nd page i dont have to print logo. how to get it ?

regards

thiru

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

do one thing add abap code before displing logo in that check whether customer is old or new if new take one flag and put it set.

in logo printing conditation check whether flag is set of not and another put on condition of for logo is that display only on first page.

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

just code lines above logo window and check for a particular customer and set flag.

now in logo on setting the flag condition in condition tab ..

print your logo ...

also for only on page , u can check the condition only on page and mention page name there ar simply only on first page..

hope it will help u !!!!!!!

regards,

prashanti

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

are you using smartform or script for printing ?

write the condition in program lines using the control commands ie on change of customer.

Take separete window for logo and print that in the first page so that if the customer data extend as to next page logo window will not appear in the next window.

and is there any table maintained for logos and customer details. if its maintained it would be easy to put the condition in the print program itself or else you can hadle it in the form.

Regards,

Prathima.