cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

price not maintained in SO

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

There is a issue at present, tht the SO in one line item hs 6 scedule lines, of which price hv been updated only for 5.

the SO remains incomplete.

deliveries and billing docs hv been created for some items which a price is thr.

deliveries are evn created for the schdeule line whr there is no price.

however at billing, now whn u try to bill the del without a price, it says SO is incomplete, however now we cnt complete da SO as some hv gt invoiced and posted to accounts..

can anyone tell me how to fix this problem and bill this delivery, the del to bill copy control is at 'G' at present, will chngin it to 'B' and maitainin condition record work?

appreciate your ideas.

thanks

keshini

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Keshini Weerasuriya ,

What I would sugget you, cancel the delivery PGI as partial cancellation will not be possible if there is only one delivery document.

Then Delete the Delivery.

Ask the USer what exactly they want to do with the line item 6th one no price.

Accordingly carry out the Delivery PGI you can post back dated(if required).

Then Bill the same.

In between if you try to do some thing then the consequences will not be resolved easily.

regards,

A S

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Keshini

First of all, I would request you not to use abbreviated words.

Coming to your issue, no problem if you maintain "G" in copy control. Go to VF02, input the billing document and execute. There go to condition tab and click on "Update" button so that a screen will appear where you double click on "B". Now check the price.

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

thanks for your reply.

when creating the billing doc, it says tht the sales order is incomplete and hence billing doc does not get created, to even update the price at billing.

keshini

former_member550050
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

As per SAP standard an incomplete order cannot be used as a reference doc

Hence billing is not possible

So put order in VA02 and fill up all the details and save and redo the process

Regards

raja