cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

popup to confirm a "delete" action

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

I created a layer that allow you to delete some data in database. I would like to create a popup that would appears when the user click on delete, and where it would be written something like "are you sure you want to delete this row ?"

if he would click on "confirm", it would delete. Otherwise, if would on cancel, nothing would happen.

the problem is I am not able not lauch the delete action only if he clicked on "confirm". Can somebody help me please?

Thank you

Regards

Damien

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Set to the action of 'delete' button as 'openpopup' (custom action) and map it with the popup iview. In the popup iview create buttons and call the delete action from here. Try this.

Regards

Basheer

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Basheer,

My requirement is also same. I have done popup . My problem is i cant refresh the table after clicking the OK button in popup iView. I m triggering the action from table toolbar button. I want to refresh the table after clicking OK button. How can i do ?

Help me in this regard.

Thanks & Regards,

Hemalatha J

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

@ basheer : thank you very much, now it works.

@ hema latha : I had the problem, so I used a Timer with a 0.05 time but with a specific guard condition. I have a variable that is initialized at 0. when I click on "delete" in my popup, it set the variable at 1. (When the variable ==1, the Timer is triggered). My system is configured to set the variable at 0 on each refresh. That's the only way I found. Hope it will help.

Regards,

And a happy new year !!!