cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Billing output

Former Member
0 Kudos

I have client requirement as below

automatic printing of the invoices using RSNAST00. This is a standard procedure, however they have made the request that the output is sorted by sales group and customer.

I added Sales group field from allowd field catalog to create new tabke with the combination of bill to party and sales group ,

When i m trying to add new table in access seq its not picking the the document field and document structure automatically and going in display mode

pl tell em if i m going on some wrong way ..........................

Is this because sales group is not one of the field in billing document!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member201147
Active Participant
0 Kudos

You don't need a new access sequence to print the invoices out in a certain order. There is a tab called "Sort order" in the configuration of the output type. You can enter 3 sort criteria there. The fields available are in structure KOMKBV3 (for billing). I don't believe Sales Group is avaliable in that structure. However, you can add Sales Group to that structure. Go [here|http://help.sap.com/saphelp_46c/helpdata/en/9b/e82c7dd435d1118b3f0060b03ca329/content.htm] if you need help adding Sales Group to KOMKBV3.

Once you have the sort fields setup, you can specify this sort criteria from the selection screen for RSNAST00. There is a field called "Sort" on the selection screen. Look at the help for that field. I'm not sure which value you will need to use, but using 10, 11, or 12 should work.

Hope it helps,

Brian

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hey

Thax for help

I ll try this out and let you know

Hopefully if i take this action , this wont be affecting my other company codes \

As i hv 7 co code pn same client

Former Member
0 Kudos

I have to ask one think

wether this problem can be solved by appending table KOMKBV3 with my required field sales group (VKGRP)

pl help on this

former_member201147
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Yes, if you add Sales Group to KOMKBV3, then you can use that field in one of the sort fields.