Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

idoc - codcmt01 throwing an error.

bhavesh_kantilal
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi all,

I am trying an IDOC to IDOC scenario where CODCMT01 is sent from my R3 system to XI and back to my R3 system.

When I am trying to trigger my IDOC from WE19, it says IDOC sent to external system.

But, when I check in the transaction SM58, I find that it shows an error, <b>IMPORT CONTAINER CONTAINS ERROR</b>. Any idea as to why I am getting this error??

Also, when I check in my XI, in SXMB_MONI, I am getting an error saying ATTRIBUTE IDOC META DATA. When I test my Interface Mapping, the destination IDOC structure that is generated is perfectly fine.

I have done all the required configuration including partner profile, IDX1, IDX2, etc required to trigger an IDOC.

Any inputs on this issue would be helpful.

Regards,

Bhavesh.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

sam_raju
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Bhavesh,

You normally get the error "Import Container contains error", when your partner profile in WE20 is not correctly defined. Make sure you have the partner profile with type LS and message type CODCMT.

Rgds,

Sam Raju

bhavesh_kantilal
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Sam,

Problem Solved. As you told, I think there was some problem in my partner profile for CODCMT. I deleted the entry and created a new one and now things working as expected.

thanks,

Bhavesh

sam_raju
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Bhavesh,

I'm glad.

Rgds,

Sam Raju

bhavesh_kantilal
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Sam,

Looks like I got too excited. The error that I was talking about earlier is still occuring. Any idea as to why the same is happening??

sam_raju
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Bhavesh,

While testing your idoc from We19, make sure your control record values are correctly defined for the sender and receiver partner. Try sending the same Idoc that worked correctly before.

Rgds,

Sam Raju

bhavesh_kantilal
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Sam/ All,

I had read in a tutor on ALE confiruration, that after triggering an IDOC in we19, a check has to be made in SM58. <b>If SM58, has no entry, then it implies that there has been no error and the IDOC has been actually triggered to go to XI.</b>

But, in my case, though I am getting the error <b>IMPORT CONTAINER CONTAINS ERRORS in Sm58</b>, my IDOC reaches XI, is successfully processed and is sent back to my R3 system.

My question here is even though my scenario is working fine, I need to know if the reason for my error in SM58 and the effects of it, if any.

Any inputs on this issue would really be helpful.

Regards,

Bhavesh