cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Rejected Sales Orders

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I need your help guys, i have a big issue.

I want to know "How can I remove a Rejected sales order from the SIS and all info system reports?

Please suggest.

Regards,

Ahmed

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

jignesh_mehta3
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Ahmed,

You have reject an item or complete Sales Order, but still its value flows in LIS. To solve this issue follow this:

T-Code: OVAG

Where you can define whether the system can consider the value or not by maintaining X or Y in the field Statistical value.

This is menu path

IMG - SD - Sales - Sales Documents - Sales Document Item - Define reason for Rejection

Against the reason for rejection which you are using in sales order, blank should not be maintained, you should maintain - X in the Stat column

X means - No cumulation - Values cannot be used statistically. Thus the rejected Sales Order value will not flow in LIS / SIS..

X - No cumulation - Values cannot be used statistically

Y - No cumulation - Values can be used statistically

This will definitely solve your problem.

Give points & close the thread...

Thanks,

Jignesh Mehta

98700 10230

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Jignesh,

Thanks for ur fast reply,

But no problem in the SIS reports, because i did all of this configuration, and the sales order value get reduced by the rejected items.

But my problem is, the SIS reports did not affected by the rejected sales orders, i mean that if the sales order is rejected, it will not affect the SIS reports.

Please suggest,

Ahmed.

jignesh_mehta3
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Friend:

As suggested by me there are two options available.

1. If you want to update LIS - select Y

2. If you dont want to update LIS - Select - X.

Hope this Helps...

Thanks,

Jignesh Mehta.

Former Member
0 Kudos

My Friend,

Can i ask u a question about LIS, when this file get updated?

Please suggest...

Regards,

Ahmed

Jelena
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

There is no "file", the data is stored in the info structures S001, etc. (= database tables). LIS is updated when the document is created and according to the update configuration (OMO1). Read SAP Help:

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_470/helpdata/en/c1/37544e449a11d188fe0000e8322f96/frameset.htm

Whatever changes you do in configuration will affect only the future LIS data. They won't have an effect on the data that has already gotten into LIS. If you want the changes to be applied retroactively, you'll have to delete the data and re-create it. There are standard programs for that, use Search.