cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Font size not changing

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Experts,

I have created a style with Font :Courier, Font Size:5,0Pt,Font Style:Bold.and activated it Successfully.

Now I applied this font(5,0Pt) to one text node which was previously having the font size:7,0Pt.Now the text size should be decreased according to my current font size i.e 5Pt.But its not decreasing.

Plz what mat be the problem.Kindly suggest me.

Regards,

Farook.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Take the Print with two fonts and then chack. May be we can't identified in print preview.

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

please try

first of all delete the text to which you are changing the font and select the font and then again write the text and activate the smartform..

if it does not work then check the name of style u are using is same as specified in ur smart form.

also check with some other fonts , coz the font u r using may not be avilable.

remember to activate the style and the form.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Please try this

first of all delete the text to which you are changing the font and select the font and then again write the text and activate the smartform..

thanks

Nitin Sachdeva

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi farooq,

just check whether u are including the smart style or not for it mention the smartstyle name in the output options TAB.

hope it will helps u .

regards,

prashanti

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi prashanti I did every thing.Just the text size is not decresing.Only the previous Font size coming.

Regards,

Farook.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Check If the font size is existing in the front end system. And also in SAP. Sometimes, some font size are not available in the system.

VIshwa.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

First reset the Character font using reset Character formatting

It will automatically change

or assign other big forn then check size and reassign the old one

Regards

Shiva