Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Debug APO from R/3

Former Member
0 Kudos

Xperts,

hw to debug APO from R/3..

i m running CFM2 (R/3) and i need to debug /SAPAPO/CIF_PROD_INBOUND through CFM2 in R/3.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have something the other way around. Not sure if it would be useful.

https://www.sdn.sap.com/irj/scn/go/portal/prtroot/docs/library/uuid/90d90895-68dd-2a10-f096-bf8cf2e2...

cheers

Aveek

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

It's difficult debugging something in the background. I always put in the following code in a CIF user exit to have the system going into an endless loop at the APO side:

DATA: Z_DEBUG(1) TYPE C.

WHILE Z_DEBUG NE 'X'.

ENDWHILE.

By going to transaction SM50 and debug the process that is in an endless loop (change the value Z_DEBUG manually to X) and with F5-button you can continue to see in the user exit if the values are correctly determined in the code.

Works very well for me.

With kind regards,

Dennis

maheshbabu_mg
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Hello Anoop,

This depends on the queue type you are using in R/3 side, If you use "inbound " for APO in R/3,

then in R/3 t-code CFC2 make an entry with your user name with "R" for recording queues...so that the queue will stop in APO inbound & from there you ll be able to debugg...

If it is "outbound" for APO in R/3, then the queue ll be stopped in R/3 outbound.

Thanks,

Mahesh

keiji_mishima
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Anoop Chandran.

I think if you activate debug option in R/3, you can stop queue in APO slide.

So you can start debug from SMQ2.

To activate debug option, create your user entry in T-CD CFC2. And put "R" to debug option.

Best Regards

Keiji