cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ABAP Certification

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

I want to take ABAP certification exam. Will it be possible with my self-study?(I have other programming knowledge).

Or it is mandatory to go for course outside?

Regards

Priya S

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Which programming language do you know? ABAP is very huge for studying. you must master it by doing it practically. You will understand only few things if you learn theoritically. As you know other language, there will be no problem for logical thinking. Only you have to pracitce ABAP syntaxes by going through the ABAP help and perform certain assignments.

Regards

Akshay

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks for your reply...

I know C,C++,VB,Cobol etc and have 8 years of exp in Oracle 10g.

Rightnow, I have decided to learn sap and become consultant in future.

For this, will self-learning enough for taking exam? or only outside teaching will help me out?

Planning to install minisap at home and learn.

ur suggestion?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

And coming to your question, through self-learning you can start working on ABAP but that wont suffice to appear for certification.

Since you don't have any real time experience in ABAP its better for you to join any SAP Education Partner like Siemens to get certified.

Also ABAP certification is not that easy like other language certification as it needs more experience and expertise in it.

So better visit the below SAP Education Site and learn more about certification.

http://www.sap.com/india/services/education/certification/index.epx

Regards

Karthik D

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks for ur valuable reply.

Will join good institute.

Former Member
0 Kudos

If you got the answer mark the question as answered.

Regards

Karthik D