cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Transportation:

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Experts,

We have a requirement in cost of shipment for the Forwarding agents , The Costs Varries every time, The Condition Type FD00 is to be manually entered by the users.

Now I am Using Delivery W/o Order (Del. Type: LO)

Where can I set the manual Condition of FD00 in the Documents.

Please suggest.

Regards,

A S

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

You have to maintain the condition type under shipment costs pricing procedure.Go to Transportation>Shipment costs>Pricing>Define and assign pricing procedures>Maintan pricing procedure.

Select the pricing procedure related to your transportation planning point and check the control data for FD00 condition type if it's not available maintain the new condition type and make it as manual condition type.

Regards,

Hari Challa.

former_member204513
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear AS,

If you have shipment document creation procesee and then shipment cost document process you can set FD00 condition type in the shipment cost pricing procedure.IMG path is

SPRO>IMG>Logistics Execution>Transportation>Shipment costs>Pricing>Define And Assign Pricing Procedures-->Maintain pricing procedure here you can maintain FD00 condition type in your pricing procedure.

If you don't process shipment dicuments and shipment cost documents then you can determine the new pricing procedure at billing level in that procedure you can maintain FD00 condition type with manual entery settings.

I hope this will help you,

Regards,

Murali.

Former Member
0 Kudos

solved