Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Pricing Issue - related to unit price calculation

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear All,

I have an issue related to pricing:

While creating billing document , as per the pricing procedure , there is a step 140 (Established Netback price)which has no condition type assigned to it. This is dynamically calculated while creating billing document using the From and To step calculation in the pricing procedure.Say this appears in the invoice as 1501.30 (Amount u2013 KBETR) USD per TO and the condition value is say, 4503.90.(Condition value u2013 KWERT).

Step 155(copied from Step 140 u2013 Established Netback price) has u201CZFCAu201D condition type (Percentage based). The value of this condition type flows to accounting. This condition type is represented in the invoice as 100% and the condition value is 4503.90

The requirement is to calculate the unit price (KBETR) of this condition type (ZFCA) dynamically during sales order/ billing document creation . Then this value (KBETR) will be fetched from u201CKONVu201D and displayed in the invoice printout. In this line, it is 100% but I need 1501.30, as this is the price which needs to be dynamically calculated and then displayed in the invoice printout under the column u201CUnit Priceu201D.

I am working on a suggestion. Here, I have changed the calculation type of ZFCA from u201CBu201D (Percentage) to u201CGu201D(Formula) in config. Further, I need to create a new routine (u201CAlt C typu201D) under VOFM transaction and assign this routine to ZFCA condition type in the pricing procedure. Kindly provide me the suitable technical logic which is required to create this new routine so that I can fulfill this requirement.

Or if you have other alternatives, kindly suggest the same.

Thanks and Regards,

Zahid

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

IF xkomv-krech = 'G'. "Formula Based

xkwert = komp--mglme * xkomv-kbert.

ENDIF.

This could be your logic as per your requirement. try using this

Answers (0)