cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Foreign Trade incompletion.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

When releasing the billing document to accounting, we are facing custom/office exit(ZOLLA) missing.

This incompletion is not allowing us to post the document. We would like to remove it from incompletion log. We dont have any incompletion procedure assigned to foreign trade header for the depature country. Can any one has any idea why its throwing this error, from where excactly i can remove it.

And the when i change the mode of transport border from 1 to 3 its not showing any incompletion.

Thanks in advance,

Raj.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Raj

Few days ago i have faced same problem regarding the FTD , my issue was resolved as there was an user defiend enhancement was in place.

With help of ABAPer i was able to fix the issue .

Now possible ways to correct would be ,

1.Check VI29 & VI49 for settings

2 Go to SMOD & check active enhancements. Please take help of abaper for this.

3.On your part you can search for SAP notes

Please fine few o relatively useful notes

394589 Incompletion check of the customs office in foreign trade

354222 Foreign trade data incomplete for domestic business

118573 User exits foreign trade data in SD and MM documents

Hope it is usefull

Regards

Saurabh

former_member204513
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Raj,

Check VI29 and VI49 transaction here you might have maintained foriegn trade data incompletion procedure to your billing type.

I hope this will help you,

Regards,

Murali.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Murali,

There we didn't maintain any, But when i change the mode of transport border from 1 to 3 its not coming in incompletion log. I feel might be the code in the user exit causing the problem. Just I would like to know do we have any config settings for this apart from VI49.

Regards,

Raj.