cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

smartforms problem

Former Member
0 Kudos

Moved to correct forum by moderator: please use an informative subject in future

I have to print terms and conditions on last page. My problem is that it crosses more than 1 page.What should be done for calling next page of terms and conditions?

Edited by: Matt on Dec 22, 2008 8:04 AM

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

generally this kind of text is fixed when we have to print conditions and terms ..

its better to create two pages and create text elements\modules accordingly and print these pages with the help of command node...

hope this helps ..

regards,

prashanti

Former Member
0 Kudos

You will have to use main window on the last page.

or you should use condtion

IF current page no is (last page -1)

T & C text

ENDIF.

then you will have to start printing the terms and condition and hence for e.g. if u have 4 pages then the T& C will print on back side of page third and fourth

Regards.

Adesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

make the Terms and Condition window large enough to fit the whole page.so the term and condition will start right after your previous text ends

and in the conditions of the window check only on last page.

This should solve your problem.

thnks

Nitin Sachdeva

Former Member
0 Kudos

no, but how to go to next page without main window

Former Member
0 Kudos

Please reply

matt
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Please use an informative subject for your future questions.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi use COMMAND and give your condition based on which you can pass the data to the next page.

Hope this will solve your problem

Former Member
0 Kudos

we cannot use command other than MAIN. but if i am using MAIN window, no data displaying

Former Member
0 Kudos

data is not displaying in main window when i placed in last page ( Terms and conditions).

Former Member
0 Kudos

I used a last page with main window inside it it was working fine even u cud trigger command inside it. if u r facing problem debug the node. or use tcode smartform_trace to see for possible error or warning messages

Former Member
0 Kudos

break-point is not reaching at that time.

Former Member
0 Kudos

>

> break-point is not reaching at that time.

What does this mean??? Does it mean, break-point is not getting triggered??? First explain the issue properly, if you dont even have the inclination to write the issue properly, dont expect accurate answers?? And how many pages are there in your smartform?? And what did you give for Next Page in the attributes of those PAGES?? Explain all those properly...Explain the issue properly first.

Vishwa.

Former Member
0 Kudos

1) Please go thorough from top of the issue.

2) Regarding break-point issue, please check the complete thread ( Check the column "in response to").

Now for you, issue is that

I have terms and conditions which contains more than 1 page that I have to print in the last pages itself.

First page of terms and condition is triggered because i am using "Command" in main window of next page. How to print next page of terms and conditions?

Former Member
0 Kudos

debug ur smartform like this.

get the function module name from Environment - > fm name.

it will be like this

/1BCDWB/SF00000292

now change the name as this

/1BCDWB/LSF00000292F01

open it in se38.

now in the sorcecode that opens up search with ctrl+F the name of ur last page. u'll be taken to a particular for put ur dynamic break point overthere and now execute ur smartform.

one more method is open ur smartform FM in se 37 and put a breakpoint on PERFORM %GLOBAL_INIT

and execute the smartform.

кu03B1ятu03B9к

Edited by: kartik tarla on Jan 12, 2009 2:34 PM

Former Member
0 Kudos

I have tried this, but That particular MAIN window ( text on main window) on T & C page is not calling.

Any body has another solution

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Manish,

Just try with the following condition for that page of terms and conditions:

If PAGE = &SFSY-FORMPAGES& - 1.

ENDIF.

Hope this will help.

Regards,

Nitin.