cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Procedure for Lease out termination

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Expert,

1. Does anyone know what procedure and best practise for Lease out termination?

2. What is function & purpose for T-Code FOK1? Currently, I'm using Classical RE.

Thanks in advance,

uddin

Edited by: Muhd Mahyuddin Zakaria on Dec 22, 2008 9:13 AM

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

franz_posch
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

lease-out termination in RE Classic can be done as follows depending on the scenario.

1. FOK1 notice on lease-out

FOK1 gives the possibility to end a (active and already posted) contract.

Example:

contract is active since 01.01.2007 without end date

Tenant wants to end the contract with 31.03.2009.

Correspondence is possible.

Create a notice per 31.03.2009 with FOK1 and activate it. Cash flow is updated so that it ends with 31.03.2009.

2. FO38 Change active lease-out

you can use this transaction to enter/change a rental end date (for active contracts).

The deactivation of contract in transaction FOV2 is only possible if there are no postings for this contract. (no posted items in the cash flow)

I hope this information will clarify your question.

Regards, Franz

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

sivaprasad_r
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Pl check whether you can deactivate the Contract after its conditions were posted. In RE-FX , it is not possible to deactivate once there are postings with the RE contract.

In that case, you can use the function "lock Master data / Account assignment" to prevent further postings.

Simulateneously, you can also create your own Status in a status profile ( user defined ) and assign it, so that it is applicable to all RE Contracts. you can view contract report to view all RE contracts with user status " Deactivated".

Cheers !

Siva

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Mahyuddin,

If you want to deactivate any Active contract..then for sure it will be visible... To find it deactivate or not ..

1. System Status will be changed

2. Your Deactivate Button goes gray out.. anf Activate and Save will be Visible

Thanks

Veman.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Mahyuddin,

1. Does anyone know what procedure and best practise for Lease out termination?

Sol :- I best thing you can do is---you can change the system status to Deactivate and Save

Path to Deactivate -

select Lease-out from menu bar ---> Deactivate and save

2. What is function & purpose for T-Code FOK1? Currently, I'm using Classical RE.

Sol:- FOK1 is used for Notice purpose... to send any notice to customer when ever contract terminated within a certain period, for instance three months to the end of a month. or Contract has a deadline regulation; that means the contract can be terminated on particular dates, for instance at the end of each quarter, but not at the end of a year.

Thanks

Veman

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Veman,

Thanks for reply. It answer my question. If I want to deactivated lease out, but this button visible. So, what should I consider in order to make sure this deactivate function is ok.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Anyone have any ideas?