cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Printout Problem of Outbound Delivery

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear All:

Just now we want to print out the outbound delivery with document type LB, which is used to send components of subcontracting part to supplier, but we got the different output form from the normal outbound delivery to customer? I don't know why? Please give me some suggestion on it! Thanks.

Regerds

Albert

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

You should check the output determination procedure, whether you have defined the same one to document type LB.

Good luck

Tao

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Tao,

Thanks for your answer, yes, I have defined the same output determination procedure, we use the standard output type is LD00.

But why the output is still different between document type LB and LZ?

Thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

After defined the output determination procedure, you should assign it to the document header in IMG, please double check whether you assign the same procedure to them?

Good luck

Tao

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks for your positive answer, but I'm only a SAP key user, could you tell me what transaction code can use for double check?

Thanks again!

Former Member
0 Kudos

The t-code is V/71, your IT guys is very luck, there is a good SAP key user like you!

Hope you can solve the problem.

Good luck

Tao

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Here you can find.

IMG>Logistics Execution>Shipping>Basic Shipping Functions>Output Control>Output Determination>Maintain Output Determination for Outbound Deliveries>Assign Output Determination Procedures.

Transaction code V/71.

Assign output determination procedure to Delivery type.

Regards,

Chandra

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks for your reply very much!

BR

Albert