cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Pricing condition issue

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Experts,

My business scenario is that I have several surcharges which are count on different conditions. After all I need to create the condition that would be a sum of all mentioned surcharges. Basically I know pricing but for some reason I can't force this problem.

In pricing procedure, after list of my surcharges, I made a standard summary (without condition type) in step 30. This sum works fine (gives a right value). After this sum I put my condition (ZSAM), which is counted directly from above sum (from step 30 to 30). It doesn't work. Value is '0' any time.

Some settings in condition type ZSAM:

Cond. class - A Discount or surcharge

Calculat.type - C Quantity

Can You tell what could I missed in my configuration?

Thanks in advance,

Michal

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Shiva_Ram
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

You mentioned that calculation type as C-Quantity. What far ZSAM condition type is used? You also mentioned that ZSAM is directly calculating from the sum. Then I think you need to change calculation type to Percentage or something else based on your scenario.

Is it a header condition or item condition type? If that is item condition, then did you check the field item condition and Qty relation in the condition type -> changes which can be made?

Regards,

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thank You friends for your input,

I changed calculation type to percentage.Value after carrying out new pricing is still '0' (I've checked and ZSAM has new settings for this doc.).

This is an item condition. Fields: item condition, Qty relation, calculation type are marked (in changes which can be made section).

Former Member
0 Kudos

Since you have changed the Clac type to percentage, the only thing now you need to do is maintain a 100% as its condition value in VK11. Then it will calculate 100% of the base (which is the sum) i.e. it will become equal to the sum.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thank You very much. Now it works as required.

Edited by: Michal Jesionek on Dec 23, 2008 11:09 AM

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member204513
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Michal,

Earlier respondent Rightly mentioned in addition to that,

You need to maintain Calculation type as A-Percentage instead of C -Quantity for the ZSAM condition type, because you are going to calculate the ZSAM from the Sum(Value) so you need to give % of the sum.

If you give quantity it will based on the material quatity not based on the sum value.

I hope this will help you,

Regards,

Murali.